Irrigation... more crop per drop
MORE CROP PER DROP
3G-AQUA plus treated water for all irrigation purposes
Not only is 3G-AQUA (Natural Water Treatment System) continuing to solve hard water problems, but recent studies have proven that 3G-AQUA (Natural Water Treatment System) is able to substantially lower salinity in the soil - Patents Pending.
Crops are being grown and are doing well on water which is normally considered unsuitable for irrigation. In fact 3G-AQUA (Natural Water Treatment System) is succeeding in making the impossible... possible.
Likewise, when you install a 3G-AQUA (Natural Water Treatment System), you can look forward to solving your water problems and improving water and soil quality.
Water penetrates the soil faster
3G-AQUA (Natural Water Treatment System) treated water penetrates the soil faster. What this means to you is less evaporation and less water usage - up to 20% in some cases.
3G-AQUA (Natural Water Treatment System) Benefits
- Lowers salinity in the soil
- water penetration is improved
- reduces water usage
- encourages plant and crop growth, greater yields
- reduces leaf burn
- less fertilizers required
- reduced the effects of salts and minerals in all water
- stops scale and corrosion of water systems
- drip irrigation lines stay clean
- ball valves and taps operate smoothly
- inhibits algae growth, stock troughs and tanks remain cleaner
- provides a more useable water supply.
Reduced Scale Build Up:
Irrigating with hard water for residential, turf or agricultural purposes causes scale encrustations on spray heads, emitters, valves and irrigation equipment.
Hard water produces a layer of hard pan which acts as a barrier for water struggling to saturate the soil.
Irrigation equipment will need to be replaced more frequently.
Over spray from irrigation equipment leads to a white chalky deposit on buildings and sidewalks.